CASTING LEAD INSTRUCTORS
Male and Female 25 – 35 All Ethnicities
MEGA MACE Fitness Productions is casting charismatic LEAD instructors who can create, cue, and perform group workouts on camera. Client is an international fitness brand looking to expand their exceptional pool of experienced trainers. The workouts will be used on their equipment and via their online streaming library.
Trainer must be able to perform multiple routines a day of varying lengths and disciplines. Trainer should have strong, engaging and fun personality that encourages and leads users through a great workout.
Trainers must be certified, and have experience in Treadmill or Rowing classes as well as one of the other 3:
- Treadmill (equipment on hand)
- Rowing (equipment on hand)
- Strength (Free Weights – small set on hand)
- Yoga (mat available)
- Mat / Bodyweight workouts (no equipment)
$2,000 per shoot day, which includes prep / creating the routines
- Full buy-out; Non-Union
- Coach airfare, hotel, travel (car / service) to Logan, Utah, plus breakfast, lunch and $40 per diem provided
- Trainers work 5 days consecutively and film an average of 3.5 workouts per day
- Note: client does not work with agents, if agency payment is due it’s the trainer’s responsibility
A headset mic is used during filming. Background music is programmed by client. Trainers will outline the routines with input from the client.
AUDITION LOCATION and DATES
NEW YORK Auditions: February 1 – 2
Location: Brooklyn, NY
LOS ANGELES Auditions: February 6 – 7
Location: Los Angeles, CA
SHOOT LOCATION and DATES
- Shoot dates: Week of February 12 – 16 and Week of February 19 – 23.
- Trainers shoot a full week and film an average of 3.5 videos per day.
- Workout Info: Interval training workouts average 30 minutes, but they range from from 15 to 25 to 55- minute routines.
- *Rate includes creation of workouts.
- Client will provide input and assistance as needed.
Please make sure you have read all the information before you submit. For consideration: send current headshot and video clip links to: Riley@megamace.com
*If you know other qualified trainers that fit the criteria above please encourage them to submit. THANK YOU
If you get SCHEDULED for an audition please READ the FOLLOWING
**NO WALK INS**
Prepare a 3-5 minute routine that you cue and perform. A sense of your personality, and your enthusiasm is a MUST. We’ll provide basic fitness equipment. Audition workout can be moderate to high intensity (exception of Yoga). Don’t feel the need to over-instruct. Give it a sense of progression from start to finish.
If desired, bring music to play from your phone or laptop *HAVE IT CUED UP AND READY TO GO – we’ll plug into our speaker. You will not use a mic or adjust music levels.
Exercise Ready – Dress how you normally would to impress and show of your fitness personality and physique
MEN: Sleeveless shirt & athletic shorts
WOMEN: Sports Bra & Shorts, Ponytail